This website is the property of the Monts du Limousin tourist office. The purpose of this website is to provide you with the information offered by Monts du Limousin tourist office, whose head office is at :
3 Av. Général de Gaulle,
Mrs. Stéphanie Bonnaud
Site powered by :
OVH SAS company by Actions Simplifiée with capiital of 10 069 020 € having its registered office at 2 rue Kellermann à 59100 Roubaix – FRANCE, registered under the number 424 761 419 00045 (RCS Lille Métropole)
This website content is the property of the Monts du Limousin Tourist Office. You are allowed to consult the data it contains for your personal non-commercial use only, which excludes any commercial exploitation at a local, national, or international level. In particular, no logo, text, graphic, or image contained in the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, published issued, posted, transmitted, or distributed by any means whatsoever without prior written permission of the Monts du Limousin Tourist office.
The pages of this website may contain links or references to other sites. The Monts du Limousin Tourist office is not responsible for the content of these other sites and cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of the content of these sites. These links to other sites are provided solely for the convenience of the users of this website.
The Monts du Limousin Tourist office cannot be held accountable for the direct or indirect damage resulting from any interruption or malfunction whatsoever and for any reason whatsoever or even for all direct or indirect damage resulting in any way a connection to the site. Anyone connecting to the site does so at their own risk.
All the photos published on the website of the Monts du Limousin Tourist office are protected by copyright.
They cannot be used on any other media without the written consent of the author of these photos.
Protection of personal data
We attached particular importance to the respect for private life and personal data. The protection of your personal data is an essential element of our relationship, whether it is with clients or users of our services and websites. This relationship is founded on transparency aimed at the respect of your private life according to the regulations in force in France and Europe, especially the French Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) the “Regulation”. The present chapter informs you on the categories of personal data that we process, the way we use them, the categories of recipients to whom we disclose it, as well as the rights you dispose of.
In accordance with minimisation, we only collect the data that is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. We can collect directly or indirectly personal data via third parties. The users are asked to provide these pieces of information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when they enter it themselves. Users are then informed whether or not they are required to disclose these pieces of information.
The different cases of data collected during your subscription as part of your use of our services or app are the following :
- Identification data (including last name, first name, name of the company) ;
- Contact data (including address, email, and phone number) ;
- Use data (including website visited, destination called, tools and content) ;
- Connection data (including your computer’s IP address, connection, and use logs) ;
- Financial data (means and history of payments) ;
- Commercial data (list of products and services you benefit from) ;
- Location data ;
- Contents data.
We collect personal information relating to the user only for the particular need of certain services offered by the website. Your personal data are collected and processed solely by the basis set by the regulation.
1. As part of the execution of a contract :
- Identification and authentication of the client or user ;
- Communications with the client (technical and commercial support) ;
- Management of pre-ligitation, litigation, and unpaid debts ;
- Management of people’s rights and requests to exercise their rights;
- Provisions and operations of services ;
- Hosting customer or user data ;
- Administration and management of the network and services.
2. For legitimate interest or, where applicable, on the basis of your consent :
- Fighting fraud and preventing non-payment ;
- Expanding and enhancing the prospect/customer base ;
- Provision of localised content and personalised recommendation-based and usage analysis ;
- Development of products and services by us or by third parties and commercial prospection ;
- Organisation of competitions ;
- Carry out statistical studies, analyses, and audience measurement ;
- Network deployment and operation ;
- Securing the network.
3. To ensure the respect of our legal obligations and regulations defined by the legislation in force.
We store your data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or to enable us to meet our legal obligations. The personal data used for commercial prospecting purposes can be kept for a maximum of five (5) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Your personal data can be processed by the authorised company staff, our partners, or service providers. The use of partners and service providers is necessary for the good use of the contract between you and us.
How secure is your data?
We have defined technical and organisational measures to protect your data appropriately, depending on its nature, the extent of the processing, and its accessibility. This may involve, for example, data encryption, access rights management, secure data flows, etc.
All our employees and service providers must respect and the protection on your data
What are your rights?
You can ask at any moment the access to your personal data, their rectification, their deletion (to the extent where it doesn’t prevent the good performance of our contract or the respect of our legal obligations) and the limitation of one or several particular data processing concerning you, in the condition bestow by the regulations. You also have the right to change or remove, at any moment, the consent that you gave us for the processing of your personal data. Likewise, you have, moreover, the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and the right to their portability, in the conditions bestowed by the regulation. Your personal data can be stored or deleted after your death as per the regulation. You have the right to give notice to communicate these data to a third party that you have previously designated.
Terms of exercise
You can exercise your rights at any moment by contacting us via a contact form, by email, or by mail at :
L’Office de Tourisme des Monts du Limousin
3 Av. Général de Gaulle,
You must then provide your last name, and first name, as well as a copy of your ID.
Updating data transmitted
It is important that the information you gave us are exact to date and that you inform us without delay of any significant change concerning you.
For more information on our personal data protection policy, you can contact the Data protection officer at the following address :
l’Office de Tourisme des Monts du Limousin
3 Av. Général de Gaulle,