Move in the Monts du Limousin
At the water!
Lac de Sagnat
Located 2 km from the town center of Bessines-sur-Gartempe, the Sagnat lake is an ideal place for families. Swimming is supervised during the summer and the site has a games and picnic area, a sports course, a pétanque court, as well as an arboreal interpretation trail. Fishing is permitted.
Lac de Saint-Pardoux
All year round, Lake Saint-Pardoux satisfies both lovers of outdoor activities and people looking for calm and serenity. Made up of the 3 developed sites of Chabannes, Fréaudour and Santrop (where the Maison du Lac and the aquatic swimming pool are located), it is the perfect place for families, for children, and for adults!
In the Limousin Mountains, water is an omnipresent element. Wherever you are, you’ll never be far from a babbling stream, a winding river or a Canadian-style lake.
The variety of fishing practices is wide. Predator fishing in the Taurion reservoirs, black bass fishing… From the first to the second category, in a boat or at the water’s edge, you can practice it all year round.
Aquatic swimming pool at Lake Saint-Pardoux
Located on the developed Santrop site, the Lac de Saint-Pardoux swimming pool offers you (in addition to a superb view of the lake) 4 different areas for swimming, relaxing or having fun:
- The indoor swimming pool has it all: a 25m swimming pool, an area with numerous facilities for you to relax and a paddling pool with games and water jets for the little ones.
- The wellness area is equipped with a hammam, hydro-massage showers, a solarium… A real invitation to relaxation and serenity!
- The outdoor area* offers a wide range of water games and water jets for young and old, around a leisure pool with river and a children’s pool.
- The Aquapark* is new for summer 2021, it’s challenging and fun for ages 8 and up. Interactive and unforgettable activities guaranteed with more than 30 floating modules!
* The outdoor area and the aquapark are open during the summer.